3. I have a baby brother too. To look at the beast you'd never know he's a baby. He's huge, but he's nicer to me then sis.
4. My favorite dinner is turkey. When mom has that bird in the oven and it starts to smell, it drives me crazy. Then I drive mom crazy by sitting next to the oven and stare at her. When that doesn't work, I start mewing and walking all over her.
5. I love to go outside, but mom is protective of me. She puts me on a leash. That's okay though. It is long enough that I can walk around. Sometimes she'll walk me around the entire yard.
6. I get sick a lot. Mom never gets mad if I'm sick on the carpet. When I do get sick, I will go to her for comfort. She always hugs and kisses me and tells me it's okay and she loves me.
7. If mom lays down for a nap, I'm sure to be there. Actually on her to help her stay warm. That's what I make her think anyway.
8. I love cheese. If mom makes a cheese dish to snack on, I'm there. On her really. I will bug her until she shares with me. She always does, but it's fun to annoy her sometimes.
9. When I was younger, if mom went into a room and closed the door, I would sit outside the door mewing. When that didn't work, I would reach my arm under the door. When that didn't work I'd reach under the door as far as I could mewing as loudly as I could until she opened the door. When she did, I'd look up at her all pretty like as she was telling me that I was a 'pushy little bitch'. I'd give those half closed eyes turn with a flick of my tail and walk away victorious. BTW, she gave up closing doors. Funny thing is, I don't even go in the room with her now.
10. Momma and I have fun together. I love her and she loves me. I used to get angry with her because she paid attention to my brother and sister, but I realize now that she has a lot of love to give. And at the end of the day, I'm still her baby.
So there's ten honest things about me. I am supposed to choose 7 people to past this onto. Generally mom doesn't do this, but I asked her if she would this time. So between the two of us, here's who we selected.
There is no obligation with the award. You can do what you want. If you would like to pass it on wonderful. If you choose not to that's fine too.
If anyone else would like to take the award and pass it on that would be fine too.
Mom and I would again like to thank Bruce. We enjoy reading his blog. He is handsome and has personality. Everything a girl could want. Stop by, say hi and enjoy his blog.
If you have a critter picture that you would like to share, click on the Camera Critters icon below.