Kelly of America as seen by Kelly, was gracious enough to award me with this Kreativ Blogger award. I can't thank her enough for thinking of me and considering me a kreativ blogger. Kelly is a very sweet lady. Her photography is beautiful and makes you feel as if you are there with her. Her writing is from the heart and so sincere. Please visit her, but won't be disappointed.
With the award, I have to list six things that make me happy. Now how tough is that? There are so many things that make me happy. Well here we go.
1. Oblivious my furry felines come in at the number one spot. As I don't have any immediate family, they fill that void. I am guaranteed many smiles and laughs daily with them.
2. My friends. Both personal and bloggers. They bring me much joy. Even though sometimes we get mad at our friend's, they are there for us now matter what. They are there when we need a shoulder to cry on. To sit in comfortable silence. Or to get in trouble with. They say that a friend will be there when you need them, but a good friend will be sitting next to you in jail. Not that I have ever been to jail. Blogger friends share with us their life. They offer cyber hugs and laughs. I do enjoy reading about them and their adventures. The only bad part is not being there with them.
3. The seasons. I do enjoy the change in seasons. Spring - when every things comes alive with color and beauty. Summer - for the longer days and more activity. Fall - for the brilliant colors and cooler weather. Winter - for the cold. I do love cold weather. On occasion I even enjoy snow for it's beauty.
4. Picture taking. I never really understood until recently the joy in this new hobby of mine. When I am out and about now, I look at things differently. I see the pure beauty in my surroundings. I have learned to have more patience in everyday life.
5. Bodies of water. Doesn't matter if it is the ocean or a small pond or lake. Water is calming whether I am near it or just looking at a picture.
6. Animals. I started with my furry friends and now I end with all animals, domestic and not. Except snakes. I love animals because they are so carefree. Non judgemental. Loyal. Curious. Funny. I think you get the point. I am an animal lover through and through. Always have been. Always with be.
So there you have it. Six things that make me happy.
This award also came with rules to pass onto six other bloggers. Here is where I rebel. Every blogger out there is creative and I feel bad choosing who to pass an award onto. So I am offering an open invitation to all bloggers. Please feel free to take this award. You are all deserving. Feel free to take this award and pass it onto other bloggers you feel deserve this award.
I would like to thank Kelly again for giving me this. I do appreciate it very much. Thank you.