ALL PHOTOS CONTAINED IN THIS BLOG ARE THE PROPERTY OF ME, VILLAS GIRL (LISA). PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND/OR USE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THANK YOU.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Scenic Sunday

Hi! I had this ready to go for Scenic Sunday, but the home page doesn't yet have Mr. Linky up. I will keep checking.





Hello everyone and welcome to my contribution for Scenic Sunday. This picture was taken last year around this time. I thought it appropriate to add a bit of autumn colors.




If you have a picture that you would like to share or to view other Scenic Sunday photos, click here or the icon above.

7 comments:

bobbie said...

So pretty! We don't really have that much color around here yet this year. It's nice to see again.

ChrissyM said...

Very pretty photo! These types of photos are my favorite I love this time of year. Great photo!

Dines said...

I love your Fall photo! The colors are gorgeous!

Baruch said...

Very nice pic & great autumn colours

Michele said...

So much pretty colors... a beautiful landscape photograph.
~Michele~
Mountain Retreat-Canada

Dianne said...

I love the deep red rust color!!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Gorgeous blends of Autumn colours! Beautiful landscape!