ALL PHOTOS CONTAINED IN THIS BLOG ARE THE PROPERTY OF ME, VILLAS GIRL (LISA). PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND/OR USE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THANK YOU.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Scenic Sunday



Hello everyone and welcome to my addition for Scenic Sunday. I woke up early one morning to try and take some sunrise pictures. It wasn't a particular great sunrise, but on my way home pasting our local golf course, I couldn't resist taking a picture of the misty greens.


If you have a photo that you would like to share or to see other great scenic Sunday photos, click the icon above or here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little foggy and its pretty to see like that. Not all the morning like that. Take care and mine is ready.

bobbie said...

The misty greens are lovely, and the sky is really gorgeous.

Aisha said...

I love the fog, it's cold but it adds beauty to nature! It also makes the air feel fresh.

Anonymous said...

i love the misty view. it looks rather refreshing.

Jackie said...

I have to agree with everyone else. There is something very mysterious and moody with the fog hanging in the air.

Oh it is just lovely and looks like it would make for a wonderful and very lazy Sunday.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful shot with us!:-)

Anonymous said...

I love the way you took the picture, foggy and beautiful, thanks for sharing..

simply divina said...

This is so romantic place.I like it.The sky looks so nice.

Baruch said...

I love misty views & can't resist capturing them myself

Anonymous said...

The mistyness makes the scene a bit surreal.