I've been tagged by Kelly at America As Seen by Kelly with the "Six Random Things About Me" meme.
This sounds like a fun meme to participate in.
OK, here are six random things that I came up with about me.
1. I drink at least a pot of coffee a day.
2. I am a loner.
3. I love all holidays.
4. I enjoy working in the yard.
5. I enjoy shopping in a book store and candle shop. Other then that, I hate shopping.
6. I enjoying walking on nature trails.
"The rules for Six Random Facts are pretty straightforward:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here is where I break the rules. I don't like to tag people. If you would like to participate and share six random things about yourself, please copy this to your blog. Enjoy.
My New Neighbor
4 years ago